Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcome to March Madness...BeachBody Style!!!!


Who said March Madness had to be all about Basketball?!?!  This year I am  putting my own spin on it and I want to help you get fit, fabulous, and Healthy!!  How am I going to do that?  Well I am glad you asked...


Get ready for March Madness BeachBody Style


You may be sitting there thinking what the heck is that?? Well this is where all the excuses you have had need to be thrown out the window because they are just that EXCUSES!!!!  I am going to give you options and at least one of these options will help you get your health and fitness journey started right.  Options I feel are the best way to go because not everyone loves the same workouts, meal plans, recipes, or motivational style.  So that's why options are really important.  What I do keep the same is MY commitment to YOU!!!!  That is, I will help you set realistic, measurable  timely health and fitness goals and we will work together to achieve them one day at a time.  We will work together for however long it takes, good, bad, and ugly!!!! No matter what I will be here for YOU!!!! 



All I need from you is your commitment to do this!!!! 



First, I need you to sign up for your FREE Team BeachBody Memebership by clicking HERE.  This will ensure I am your Coach.  Why make me your coach?? Because I will be there with you every step of the way.  This is my lifestyle so I am not trying to sell you some FLUFF.  I wake up at 5am (trying for 445am these days) and workout and I eat clean.  I have also started transitioning my family to an eat clean lifestyle too.  I drink Shakeology on a daily basis, sometimes two.  I run other challenge groups so I have experience Coaching people in the same situation as you. I have already helped others change their lives now it is YOUR TURN.  


Now, that part is over - As your BeachBody Coach and someone who LOVES working out and Eating Healthy WELCOME to MARCH MADNESS!!!!

The second thing I need you to do is decide on your option.

In all of these groups I talk about below they all have me as your coach there with you every step of the way.  Together I can mentor you through a fitness program and help you transform your life into one that is healthier, more energetic, and confident.  You can be surrounded by other people who want to do the same and never feel like you are alone in your struggles. You will have the ability to workout on your own in your own home to one of Beachbody's fintess programs which I will help you choose the right one for you.  You can log into our closed facebook group and receive the BEST support and guidance and really get amazing results on your own time!      


So lets talk about these options...

Option 1 - Join my New Coach Apprenticeship Program which start March 4th.  
Have you ever considered becoming a Beachbody coach? Do you want to help others acheive their health and fitness goals?  Would you like to make a second income and enjoy an extra vacation or two this summer? If so then the Dream Team (our team) is where you need to be. This apprenticeship program will walk you through how to become a success - all you have to do is follow the steps.  





For the next 3 options - Think Summer and are you ready to be at those pool parties or at the beach.  Maybe you are taking a vacation somewhere tropical.  Maybe you just want to fit into those shorts and not have your muffin top spill over.  Maybe you recently had a baby and want to get rid of the baby weight.  No matter what your reason, Swimsuit season is right around the corner...
Are you ready?  




Here are your SOLUTIONS!!!!

Option 2 - Join my 90 Day Battle of the Bulge Challenge Group starting March 11th.  I will be doing this challenge right along with you! You get to choose which Beachbody workout program you would like and commit to drinking Shakeology once a day. Personally I will be doing the RevAbs Program.


  

Option 2 - Join my 30 Day Shakeology and Healthy Eating Challenge Group  also starting March 11th.  In this group we will focus more on nutrition than exercising.  You will only be required to commit to drinking Shakeology on a daily basis.  No workout program is required. This group is great for someone who isn't ready to commit to a fitness program but still wants to change their eating habits.  It's for someone who wants to learn more about clean eating and wants to give Shakeology a try.  I will provide you with weekly meal plans, recipes, motivation, and tips.  I will share how I plan my weeks, prepare my snacks, deal with traveling, social gatherings, and much more. 




Option 3 - Join my 12 week Spring Slim Down Challenge Group starting March 25th. This group you will be committing to a beachbody program of choice and drinking shakeology daily. 






One of these options has got to work for you and if it does not then I want you to write down all your reasons "WHY NOT"!  Next I want you to write down the opposite of all those "WHY NOTs" - now this is the list to look at, this is the reason why one of these options works for you!! 


Everyone has their problems, everyone is busy, we all have life to live!  Does your health and fitness matter to you? If not, then it should.  No matter what your answer - you need to make the time to take care of YOURSELF.  This is what my March Madness is all about - throw a workout routine, shakeology, clean eating, and a whole lot more into the mess of life we call it.  Create some more madness in your life - the difference is that this madness will help you feel better on the inside and look better on the outside. You will gain more energy, you will lose weight, you will build muscle tone, and you don't have to leave your house.  This is all done in the comforts of you home. NO one has to see you, No one even has to know this is what you are doing.  




So now that you have heard the options it's time for YOU to ask questions!  The best way for you to figure out what program is best for you is to CONTACT ME.  What I will do is ask you some questions to find out what your own personal health and fitness goals are.  I also want to know what workouts and weight loss programs have you done in the past.  What worked and didn't work? Why do you want to do this challenge group?  How much time do you have to devote to working out each day?  Lastly, what workouts do you like to do?  Do you like Zumba, Strength training, running, aerobics, etc.?  By us having this discussion I can really determine if this program will work for you! I am not afraid to be honest, because I truly want to help you.  

It is Okay if you ask all the questions and decide it's not your thing!! At least you explored your options.  Before you go joining a gym and paying out the wazoo for something you may use for 2 weeks and then be done with, give this a shot! It just might change your life...FOREVER!!!!


Last but not least, Here it is...I congratulate you...You are taking the first steps to say Welcome to the end of the old YOU!!!! No matter what has happened in the past put it behind you.  It's okay if you fell off the healthy band wagon. It's okay if you gained a few too many pounds.  It's absolutely Okay!!!! You are human and we all make mistakes! I know I have had my moments where I too fell off the wagon.  NOW it is time to step up my game and get back in high gear!!!!






Now is the time to learn how to
Live a Fit, Happy, and Healthy life
and WE will do it 
TOGETHER!!!!

~Alyson

@alysonhorcher - Instagram
@alysonhorch - Twitter

Post a Comment